Hello everyone! Amanda here with what I think will be my last Christmas project of the season. Are you still making Holiday cards or are you all set?
Today I want to show you a couple of Christmas Shaker Tags I made using the die set “Wondrous Woods Silhouette Tag and Wallet”.
In the video below you can watch the whole process of creation!
How I made it
- Die cut all the elements needed to create the tags from the set “Wondrous Woods Silhouette Tag and Wallet” on white cardstock (in my case I also used gray cardstock for one of the tags).
- Place acetate over the open die cuts to avoid sequins getting out later.
- Add very thin foam on the sides making sure there are not open spots.
- Color one of the solid tags with “Siren Blue” Nuvo Hybrid ink.
- Add sequins to the “open” die cuts and then place the solid part over it making sure is very well sealed.
- Cover the inside part of the little hearts with red glitter and add it to the tag once dry.
As you can see, I didn’t add any sentiment this time, but you can write anything you want on the back of the tags.
I hope you liked my little project! Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again soon!
(Blue icon for the US – Orange icon for the UK)