Hello everyone! It’s Galina here. I want to share with you how to create a quick and beautiful winter card background.
For this card I used few stamps from Warm Cocoa Wishes stamp set, a wreath die from the Boughs of Holly Wreath set and a stencil with snowflakes.
Red and gold are my favorite colour combo and on this card, I also combined my favorite materials.
Watch Cardmaking Process Video
How to Make this card
- Cut a red card panel, size c6 (14,8 cm x 10,5 cm).
- Stamp a sentiment with clear embossing ink. Cover it with a gold embossing powder and heat it up.
- Place a Snowflake stencil on the card panel and apply a dark red hybrid ink through it. Use a blending brush or dauber to apply the ink.
- Rotate the stencil and apply Glimmer paste using a palette knife.
- Clean the stencil using water or a baby wipe.
- Using a double-sided adhesive sheet adhere the card panel to the red card base.
- Stamp birds with the Black Nuvo ink, color them with Nuvo markers and cut out.
- Die-cut a wreath from green and white cardstock. Glue them together.
- Die-cut a bow from gold mirror cardstock.
- Foam mount the wreath on the card panel, attach the bow and birds.
- Embellish the card with white Nuvo drops.
If you want to add more shine on your card you can cover the wreath with a Nuvo – Aqua Shimmer – Midas Touch
I hope you like this card and if you have any questions feel free to contact me in comments.
Have a great day!