Hello friends! It’ Svetlana from Russia here and I’m very happy to share a new card idea with you!
I would love to know where do you find inspiration to make your cards?
I find inspiration everywhere and for today’s card, I was inspired by a flower bouquet my beloved children gave me.
I tried to recreate the glass flower base by adding a shaker.
In the video below I show how I made this card.
How I made this card
- I used Nuvo black ink to stamp the flowers from Peony Bloom stamp set on watercolor paper.
- Then I applied colours using Nuvo Aqua Flow Pens.
- Once I finish colouring the flowers, I sprayed water over them to create beautiful white speckles.
- Next, I fussy cut the flowers and the leaves and with the help of rectangular dies, I die cut a frame on the front panel of the card.
- I added a watercolour panel to the card base and I painted the flowers stems also using Nuvo Aqua Flow pens.
- To create the shaker. I simply glued a piece of acetate behind the die-cut frame and I added double-sided foam adhesive tape behind it to create a box for the confetti.
- I poured confetti over the painted watercolour panel and I carefully adhered the front panel over
- To finish I glued the flowers, leaves and I added a beautiful sentiment .
The card was ready!
This is a very simple and easy card but it turns out beautiful!
That’s all for now! Thanks for your attention!