Hi, friends! It’s Laura here from Making Cards Is Fun and I’m happy to be back on the adventuresconsidered Blog with a new card and video tutorial.
Today, I decided to do some tone on tone ink blending with Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pads and the Twisting Circles Stencil.
This technique combined with The Adorables is a match made in heaven!
How I made it
- I started by applying Lime Burst Ink from the Tropical Fruits Collection to fully colour a piece of card stock.
- Then, I placed the stencil on top of the green panel and using the same ink colour I stencilled the image.
Note: This is an easy way to create a cool tone on tone ink blended background. You can use any ink colour to do this, think of all the stencils and colours you could use. The sky’s the limit!
- Next, I coloured and die cut images from the Sammy Takes It Easy Stamp Set with Nuvo Alcohol Markers.
- To finish off the card, I added sparkle with a Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer Pen and a coat of Nuvo Crystal Glaze.
- I also applied Yellow Bird Glitter Drops. This is a color I recently purchased and I absolutely love it.
That’s it for now.
Thank you for stopping by today!
I’ll see you soon.