Hello everyone! Svetlana here today sharing a project I’ve made using Perfect Petunia Stamp Set, Nuvo Shimmer Powder и Petal Pattern Stencil… I just can’t get over how amazing Nuvo Shimmer Powders are! Wonderful bright colours.
Here is a video tutorial showing how I made this elegant card.
This is how I do it
- I take a piece of watercolour paper and I placed Petal Pattern Stencil by adventuresconsidered on top and I fixed it with scotch tape.
- Then, I sprayed the paper with water and only after that I started pouring a little bit Nuvo Shimmer Powders.
- I spray water to activate the powder and I did until I was satisfied with the result.
- The main thing was to avoid any excess of water.
- I took off the stencil and left to dry.
- Next, I heat embossed some of the flowers from Perfect Petunia Stamp Set on Vellum using Nuvo Clear Mark Ink Embossing Pad ink, Nuvo Embossing Powder.
- When all the flowers and leaves were ready, I carefully cut out the contour with scissors.
- At this stage, I stick the background to the base using foam double-sided foam tape.
- I chose a grey card base. I think a colourful, bright background goes perfectly with a neutral colour.
- Then, I added the flower arrangement in the right corner of the card and I added the sentiment.
- to guarantee perfect coordination. I cut the sentiment out of the grey card stock with the help of Will’s Hand “enjoy” die.
- I embellished using Nuvo Dream Drops – Cloud 9.
The elegant greeting card is ready!
I hope my card inspired you to your new projects!
Thank you all for your attention!